Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Life....

Lately everything in my world is upside down. On Sunday we moved out of our house. On Monday, we found out that our house did not appraise. Not for the lack of fight from my amazing Real Estate Team. The jury is still out on if we are going to actually close or have to put the house back on the market. But guess what..... I DON'T CARE! Sure - it is a little disappointing, and of course it is inconvenient. But lately - I have had a better perspective on what is important. A friend, dare I say one of my best friends lately, has helped me gain perspective on what is important....and what should stress me out. Ironically enough the other day SHE was giving me the pep talk. So that is what is up with us, pray our house closes on the 6th of March, but please pray it happens only if that is what God has for us in his will. 

On a more fun note. I have taken a challenge. Here goes:
Here are the official rules: I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment on this post requesting to join the PIF exchange. All the gifts will be made and sent out sometime soon (not within the next year - I will forget if I take too long). How exciting to not know when your surprise package will arrive. What you need to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. This exchange is only open to those with active websites or blogs. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THIS SAME 'PAY IT FORWARD' MESSAGE ON YOUR BLOG, WHICH MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO PLAY. YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG. Recap: The first three people who comment, commit to the PIF thing. The gifts are supposed to be hand made. I know a lot of you are probably thinking that you can't get in on it because you aren't "crafty" enough. If you really want in on it but don't find yourself crafty enough, I am sure it would be okay to support someone you know that has a handmade crafty kind of business. Buy a gift from them. Got it?

7 comments:

Mamma Cakes said...

I am sorry to hear about your house. What a bummer! We will be praying that everything works out.

Lisa said...

I hate to hear about the house, please keep us posted how it all works itself out.......

Unknown said...

Yea....I want a sussie! I'm all about surprises! I will post the pay it forward!

Sorry to hear about your house and I will be praying for you all!

Julie Reid said...

My prayers are with you!! I know how stressful this house thing is. Every time I turn around underwriting has something new to question. "Lord, Please give us an extra dose of strength, contentment,and peace during this process!" Keep us posted so we know how to pray for ya. Love ya!!

kim said...

as I was reading your post, I was wondering who your friend was...and then I clicked on your link! ;)

Hope today brings answers and peace!

Courtney said...

Sweet Friend~

I am sorry to hear about your house....we were just talking the other day about what a blessing the appraisal was....let me know if you need anything. Love you. Thanks for your friendship and your sweet heart. I appreciate and am thankful for you.

cms

Shelley said...

What a pain in the house!!! Looking forward to a great update soon!