Friday, March 26, 2010

Out of the Spin Cycle


This is my precious friend Jennifer Hatmaker. She recently wrote a book that is due for release this summer. Jen wrote books like: Interrupted, Ms. Understood, Makeover, Girl Talk, A Modern Girls Guide to Biblestudy, and my FAVE Road Trip! Anyway - her book "Out of the Spin Cycle" is due out this summer. She recently posted it on her facebook status! I am so excited!
Jen is an amazing Christian woman. She is the kind of gal where you can go without seeing her for five years, and the minute you see her it is like no time has been lost! Unfortunately for me, she is pretty AND nice....Gag..right? But she is an amazing woman of God whose studies are not only biblical but incredibly entertaining! Take out a minute to check out her Website! Or friend her on Facebook so you can read a snipit of the new book. I tried to post it...no such luck. Here is a LINK...hope it works!

No comments: