Monday, February 8, 2010

Megan Neal....I love you!

Ok girls...you know I can be handy - but who knew we could do this! Megan Neal - our awesome decorator gave us this idea for our breakfast nook. I had a huge wall that needed filling, with color but also with something simple. I told Megan I wanted fork and spoon concept. This is what she came up with, and David and I did it! Here are the before and after pics....picture quality is poor but you get the gist...also - leave a comment and tell Megan to start a blog or website. Also - do you need her info?????


And if you are looking for info on the Spring Fling....scroll down!

2 comments:

Fether said...

very cute!

Molly said...

I LOVE IT! Such a great idea and it's WAY cute! The only problem with her blogging would be that people would take her ideas off of the blog and not pay her to do it! I see why she's not already doing it!